The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Unnecessary and only vaguely amusing.

"Special thanks go out to all the people on the internet who drew these pictures and made this collab possible. All images are the property and copyright of their respected creators and/or owners. If you don't like your art being laughed at then you probably shouldn't have put it all over the Internet?"

All... three of them? I can understand the need to make fun of them, but not the front page to do so (nor the lack of any real animation, but that's flash for you).

Speaking of which, Tom Fulp really do nothing, or did my computer just decide to not play the preloader that should have appeared? All I had was a white screen until the first fat girl shat the play button.

It's also amusing that the rating actually went up after I ranked it. Didn't expect that.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

To continue Lilium's critique...

(see roughly five to ten reviews back)

It actually tries to not take itself seriously. There's a lot of self-depreciation (i.e. they're beating themselves up), since all the people who worked on this flash know they're no better than everyone else, because they're doing the very same thing: creating a flash around SSBB. That's why they pick on themselves just as much.

I actually enjoyed it more than Metal Gear Funnies, tough the very first scene I didn't quite feel belong. Maybe it was the high production values of that sketch that seemed to displace any humor it might have had, and set the tone as either extremely mean-spirited, or very doting in some twisted way.

Everything else, though, was good for a laugh, thogh a couple jokes became repetitive.

Brawl Funnies DELUXE Brawl Funnies DELUXE

HA!

Assholes. I feel stupid for laughing. But it's awesome, even though it's not. Geez, I don't know what to think. I almost get it on some deep philosophical level, but on the surface it's flat out "GARRRRRRRRRRRRRBAGE!"

This review is unrelated to the flash you are about to watch. It's gonna be like that.

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

Simple pleasures for simple minds.

Taking jokes too far is always good times, as long as you know you're taking it too far. I enjoyed it. Immensely. I'm probably never going to watch this again, except maybe by showing it to people and to see how far they go without hitting "shut up," but it's still hilarious.

Bobert-Rob responds:

It is a giant test of patience, my friend.